Version 1.1.4

The latest news about Gargoyle

Moderator: Moderators

Eric
Site Admin

Version 1.1.4

Post by Eric »

New in v1.1.4:
  • Allows option for high-resolution monitoring of all hosts for 15 minute time frame
  • Include proper timezones / daylight savings time configurations for all six regions in Australia that can have different times
  • Fixes several bugs in new quota implementation in 1.1.3 that allows multiple quotas per IP
  • Fixes bug causing UPNP not to be deactivated properly if it was previously active and then turned off
  • Updates Connection table to include Layer7 protocol (if known) and QoS class if QoS is active (Thanks to Paul Bixel)
  • Hides table headers when no data is defined for table (Thanks to Tony Butler)

BikeMike

Re: Version 1.1.4

Post by BikeMike »

I couldn't get quotas to work in 1.1.4.

First restored my backup from 1.0.15. Didn't work and could not edit them or add new ones. So I deleted them all and added again, this seemed to go ok. However no usage accumulates against them as shown on status page.

Maybe restoring the backup has created some incompatible setting with the new version? I didn't try reconfiguring everything from scratch. Gone back to 1.0.15 for now.

My quotas are quite basic, a daily quota for all individual IPs, a larger quota for my IP and a part-time small quota for my VoIP ATA to stop kids being on the phone all night ;)

Eric
Site Admin

Post by Eric »

Would you mind sending me a copy of your firewall config file (located in /etc/config/firewall) via PM? FYI, No passwords are stored in that file -- just the quotas and port forwarding rules. I would just like to have as detailed a description as possible of the configuration that is causing a problem. I'm having trouble replicating the problem and I'd really like to get the quotas working properly if there is something wrong.

Eric
Site Admin

Post by Eric »

Thanks for sending me the info, and sorry for the delay in getting this fixed, since I've been out of town. This should be fixed in version 1.1.5.