Version 1.0.13

The latest news about Gargoyle

Moderator: Moderators

Eric
Site Admin

Version 1.0.13

Post by Eric »

Version 1.0.13 is now available in the downloads section.

New in v1.0.13:
  • Major bug fix for DIR300/AR430W. Proper driver for switch is now included
  • Allow selection of time & date format in System / Time section (Thanks spryte!)
  • Yet another bug fix/update to allow saving of bandwidth view settings. Previously, settings were being restored but graphs weren't reflecting this
  • Updates to time zone specifications -- In particular, daylight savings time for New Zealand should now be specified properly.
  • Minor bug fixes in httpd daemon & web monitor

DoesItMatter

Re: Version 1.0.13

Post by DoesItMatter »

Thanks for all that hard work!

Glad the DIR300's and AR430W's are now fully functional!

Will flash this as soon as I get home from work.

--------------

Eric: What is that Atheros-Combined image?

Firmware upgrade went fine.
Last edited by DoesItMatter on Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
:twisted: Soylent Green Is People! :twisted:
2x Asus RT-N16 = Asus 3.0.0.4.374.43 Merlin
2x Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH V1 A0D0 = Gargoyle 1.9.x / LEDE 17.01.x
2x Engenius - ESR900 Stock 1.4.0 / OpenWRT Trunk 49400

BikeMike

Post by BikeMike »

Eric wrote:
  • Allow selection of time & date format in System / Time section (Thanks spryte!)
Thanks Eric & spryte. I chose dd/mm/yy as my default. Just a couple of comments...
1. It doesn't work for web usage (still only shows mm/dd) or bandwidth usage (still only shows mm/dd/yyyy)
2. The yyyy/mm/dd format should use dashes as separators (yyyy-mm-dd ISO format)

Other than that, .13 works great

spryte

Post by spryte »

Dear BikeMike,

I distinctly remember testing for bandwidth usage and it worked fine on my machine. Anyway, I'll take a look at the latest source again when I have the time.

Could you please attach a screenshot of the web usage portion and briefly describe it. I remember taking a look at it but somehow decided not to amend it (can't remember why now).

Regarding the iso format of yyyy-mm-dd, I intentionally used yyyy/mm/dd to conform to gargoyle's uniform/standard look. Please consult Eric on that matter. I will only change it if he agrees.

Thanks.

Eric
Site Admin

Post by Eric »

As reported elsewhere it works with bandwidth, but it doesn't insert extra zeros to conform to the two digit month/day standard. And yes, the web monitor section was neglected when this was first implemented.

Also, I'd prefer to keep all date formats separated with forward slashes even though the ISO format uses dashes just to keep things consistent, as spryte says. I don't see how this really makes much difference in interpreting the date.

There's already code in the SVN to address these issues, which will be included in the next release.

BikeMike

Post by BikeMike »

Hi,
a couple of screenshots as requested.
Regards,
Mike

Settings are dd/mm/yy

Bandwidth usage page showing mm/dd/yyyy format (actually 4 digit year is my preferred format but time settings show 2 digit /yy)

Web monitor showing mm/dd