"Quotas" page is not opening any more

If your problem doesn't fall into one of the other categories, report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Gargoyle87

"Quotas" page is not opening any more

Post by Gargoyle87 »

Hello! The "Quotas" page is not opening any more. :(

When I click on "Quotas" in the "Firewall" section, the page starts loading, but the loading never finishes (even after 1 hour), and only the following is revealed (see the attachment please).

Any help is appreciated!
Attachments
Quotas.jpg
Quotas.jpg (141.97 KiB) Viewed 3953 times

Gargoyle87

Re: "Quotas" page is not opening any more

Post by Gargoyle87 »

The problem was solved by resetting the router (wrt54gl), but some data were lost. :(

I hope that this problem will not happen again. :)

If anybody knows what causes such a problem, please tell me, because losing the data regularly (especially the quotas) will make this router useless for me. :(

Gargoyle87

Post by Gargoyle87 »

The problem returned. :cry:

I think that maybe it is because the router memory is almost full: 13.5MB / 14MB (96.8%), or it may be a bug.... I do not know.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Eric
Site Admin

Post by Eric »

Are you using the bleeding edge firmware?

This is a known issue with Beta5, and one of the reasons I made my latest news post -- I wanted everyone to know that quotas and access restrictions just got a major overhaul/improvement in the bleeding edge firmware.

I suspect you're using beta5, and your best bet is to just upgrade. If you ARE using the bleeding edge firmware, please ssh into the router and get the /etc/config/firewall file, and either post it here or PM me (some people prefer to send me a private message to protect their configuration for security reasons).

Gargoyle87

Post by Gargoyle87 »

I did not notice that there is a bleeding edge firmware before. Now everything is fine! :D

Thanks for your help!