BW Distribution page not working with Firefox 7.0.1

Report issues relating to bandwith monitoring, bandwidth quotas or QoS in this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Ryo

BW Distribution page not working with Firefox 7.0.1

Post by Ryo »

Using 1.4.2 and Https via Wan on a WNDR3700

I cant recall if it was working with FF 6 or 7 but currently on 7.0.1 and the page does not display any information. While it works fine with chrome

hnl_dk

Re: BW Distribution page not working with Firefox 7.0.1

Post by hnl_dk »

Ryo wrote:Using 1.4.2 and Https via Wan on a WNDR3700

I cant recall if it was working with FF 6 or 7 but currently on 7.0.1 and the page does not display any information. While it works fine with chrome
Try again.
bandwidth_distribution.sh seems to be a bit unstable... I just checked it... first on 10.0a1, where it worked fine...
Then I tried it on one of my other computers with 7.0.1 and it did not work... trying to go to another page and back again... and it worked fine again.
I guess bandwidth_distribution.sh is not totally stable.
Router: TL-WR1043ND - Gargoyle 1.5.4
AP: TL-WR1043ND - Gargoyle 1.5.4

Urgje

Post by Urgje »

Ryo wrote:Using 1.4.2 and Https via Wan on a WNDR3700

Do you by any chance have NoScript enabled? Allow it for the local router address and it should display just fine.
Urgje (Netgear WNDR3700v2 / Gargoyle 1.4.7)
[my ego shrank while growing up]

Ryo

Post by Ryo »

Do not have NoScript tried a second computer with FF 6 and the same thing is happening. Also tried HTTP over WAN and still the same. I have to try the same thing over the LAN when I get home.
Urgje wrote: Do you by any chance have NoScript enabled? Allow it for the local router address and it should display just fine.