Gargoyle Routers For Sale

The latest news about Gargoyle

Moderator: Moderators

y23

Re: Gargoyle Routers For Sale

Post by y23 »

just registering my interest in buying a 4port router, to be sent to New Zealand.

We want to connect existing wireless networks (ubnt nanostation2, bullet) to the ethernet ports, we don't need the wireless within the router.

(I hope the traffic&quota functions apply to the ethernet ports as well. Please kindly confirm.)

Ideally the router should work with DC 9 to 16V and use little power (under 250mA). No need to ship a power-supply.

We live on an island and have a 2km and a 5km link. Photos of our island are here and here.

Thanks for the excellent project !!
PS: Come and holiday here, we have a bed for you!

Eric
Site Admin

Post by Eric »

I just sent you a PM.

tauki63

Post by tauki63 »

hi eric,

I want it and i live in macquarie australia. Can you ship it there. the paypal allows to select other destinations, is is true or it is just another paypal features. I hope to hear from you soon.

razeen

DoesItMatter

Post by DoesItMatter »

Eric currently only ships to the USA.

Shipping to Australia would be quite pricey.

It would be better to find what routers you can get locally and
then see if they will support Gargoyle firmware on those.
:twisted: Soylent Green Is People! :twisted:
2x Asus RT-N16 = Asus 3.0.0.4.374.43 Merlin
2x Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH V1 A0D0 = Gargoyle 1.9.x / LEDE 17.01.x
2x Engenius - ESR900 Stock 1.4.0 / OpenWRT Trunk 49400

Eric
Site Admin

Post by Eric »

Well.. actually I can ship to Australia. There's just an important caveat:

The shipping method I activated in PayPal allows for international shipping at a reasonable price. The only problem is that it doesn't provide tracking, so if anything goes wrong (e.g. packgage gets lost in transit) there really isn't much anyone can do. Upon request I can ship with higher cost international shipping with tracking... BUT... that results in a situation where the shipping is just about the cost of the router, which I don't think is going to be too popular!

Also, I can NOT ship to Europe at any price due to regulatory requirements (but Australia is fine).