Can Gargoyle tell what MAC address that is trying to access?

General discussion about Gargoyle, OpenWrt or anything else even remotely related to the project

Moderator: Moderators

bpond

Can Gargoyle tell what MAC address that is trying to access?

Post by bpond »

Can Gargoyle tell us what MAC address that is trying to access?

Dear all,

Firstly, thank you for your lovely Gargoyle and big thank for making a speed down when reach the quota limit function as requested ^^/

Today again, I got some of my issue to share, please kindly help.

It is about Wireless MAC Filter function. Actually it works fine, however, every time that I want new MAC to join the network I have to turn off this function and turn off the Block MAC addresses function as well then select (select Host name/MAC from currently connected hosts) drop down menu so I can see what MAC address is trying to access so I write it down for put in the setting Wireless MAC Filter function.

But the problem is when I turn on Wireless MAC Filter again. All the previous sets have gone as well so I need to set them all again.

So my question is, Can Gargoyle tell us what MAC address that is trying to access? or have a option for gargoyle to let the new MAC to set in Wireless MAC Filter function with out turn it off then… as I do. If there already have the way to do it, please kindly explain for me as well.

Thank you very much in advance :’)

Have a lovely weekend,
Kittikorn