Gargoyle-ispy 2013-October-24.7z

Want to share your OpenWrt / Gargoyle knowledge? Implemented a new feature? Let us know here.

Moderator: Moderators

buddee

Re: Gargoyle-ispy 2013-October-24.7z

Post by buddee »

ispyisail wrote:I've had client + AP for a few hours now with noticeable problems
I have problems with client+ap after some given time with no activity, like when i first posted, i flashed the build, made sure everything was working fine, then went out for a bite to eat - i didn't have any downloads or anything else that would function as a keep alive going, about 2-3 hrs later i get back home, power up my pc and try to access any website thru the repeater and it then times out.

That is when those errors i posted earlier start, and as i stated before - to make it work again all i have to do is go to the webif/connection/save - i don't have to change anything in there, just save and it works again, after doing that save method, checking the dmesg doesn't produce those errors with:

[ 3851.040000] br-wan: received packet on wlan0-1 with own address as source address

They all clear up after that, well until it times out again that is.

pomah

Re: Gargoyle-ispy 2013-October-24.7z

Post by pomah »

Hi, my first post

I first of want to say thank you for your great firmware, my router has a couple of years and I still feel that it is up to date and everything I need atm.

I can also say that with the latest firmwares I set my wifi to turn of at night when I sleep (from 3 am to 5 am) and I have no issues with wifi at all. I'm running this version of firmware on a tp1043.

So for those having wifi issues, download the wifi schedule plugin and set it to turn of wifi when you dont need.