user displays their own useage?? +

Discuss the technical details of Gargoyle and ongoing development

Moderator: Moderators

scsijon

user displays their own useage?? +

Post by scsijon »

I would like my users to be able to do a set lookup and see how they are going on their OWN "useage limit".
I know i'm a beginner here, but looking at Eric's doc's, I can't see how this is done?
It would save a "little 8-) " bit of admin time (I think).
Could this be considered for a future release please.

Also as someone else said (apologies to whoever it was as I am trying to get up to speed and it's starting to blur), here in Australia, our satellite services have a separate off-peak time and peak quota limits. Can the addition of a second quota for each user be seriously considered as a "needed addition" please.
edit: just found the message and it was covert. Apologies to them.
I couldn't find it when I wanted to go back to it!

Does anyone know if the Quota Resets can be assigned to a specific date to a month? ie 3rd of each month? Our Satellite ISP's are required to tie resets to the date you commence service, not usually the first of the month.

I know i'm being pushy, but from my point of view, the sooner we can get it useable and suitable for the part-time linux users out here in Australia, as well as us full-timers, another nail or two can be knocked into someones control of the net.

i'm EXCITED :mrgreen:

BikeMike

Re: user displays their own useage?? +

Post by BikeMike »

scsijon wrote:I would like my users to be able to do a set lookup and see how they are going on their OWN "useage limit".
This is shown on the login page. Users just need to bookmark the router address, no need to log in.

scsijon

Re: user displays their own useage?? +

Post by scsijon »

thank you BikeMike

that's one problem off my old and worn sholders.

scsijon