Back Online

The latest news about Gargoyle

Moderator: Moderators

Eric
Site Admin

Back Online

Post by Eric »

I just want to apologize to some of you who have emailed/posted in the forum recently and not gotten a response. I just moved from one apartment to another and it took a bit more time than I anticipated to get my internet connected, so I've been completely out of touch for the past four days.

I am slowly reading through the forum threads from the past few days, and hopefully can address some of the recent bug reports in the coming week or two. My plan is to focus mostly on fixing bugs over the course of the next few weeks.

AF35

Re: Back Online

Post by AF35 »

welcome back :)

DoesItMatter

Post by DoesItMatter »

Glad the move went OK!

I for one am looking forward to breaking more stuff!

I mean testing... :lol:

uncle john

Post by uncle john »

Eric wrote:My plan is to focus mostly on fixing bugs over the course of the next few weeks.
Thinks for keeping us informed. Hope you are enjoying your new home. I find your decision to focus on fixing bugs very welcome. However I'm a little concerned about the word "mostly". I'm astonished at how much is already in Gargoyle and I suspect that the temptation to put even more new stuff in there must be very great. I'd encourage you to focus solely on fixing bugs for a while.