1.55 Time setting

If your problem doesn't fall into one of the other categories, report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

2ks-kyle

1.55 Time setting

Post by 2ks-kyle »

Hello,

I have upgraded from 1.54 to 1.55 on my Netgear WNDR3700 v2. It appears that everything works except for TOR and the fact that I cannot set the time servers.

The time server setting is stuck on "custom" and whenever I try to change it, the change will not save. It will briefly flash the saving settings message but it happens very quickly - like the browser is doing its job but nothing happens at the router. I have also tried reloading saved settings from version 1.54 but that doesn't help either. I can make a change to the time zone and that change will save properly.

Regarding TOR: I had run TOR by individual machine IP successfully on 1.53 but with 1.55 no matter which machine I use I cannot access the internet once I activate TOR from that machine (I tried setting the router to always use TOR for all IP's too but got the same problem). I've heard that an incorrect time setting can affect TOR so maybe the time server issue is also the problem with TOR?

Any ideas on how to correct this problem or will I need to wait for the next version of Gargoyle?

Thanks

Djoss

Re: 1.55 Time setting

Post by Djoss »

2ks-kyle

Re: 1.55 Time setting

Post by 2ks-kyle »

Thanks for the help - I have the time setting corrected and TOR is now working too!