Can't access GUI

Report problems and success stories with Gargoyle on various hardware platforms.

Moderator: Moderators

SpudMuffin

Can't access GUI

Post by SpudMuffin »

I installed Gargoyle on my TP-Link AC1750 (archer c7) and it was working great. However, I thought I would like to try it in AP mode... On the Gargyle GUI AP/Bridge page I disabled repeater mode and for the top 2 Bridge IPs I put my primary router's IP 192.168.0.1 and for the second entry /Gateway I put 192.168.1.1

I have no wireless signal now but anything I plug into the Gargoyle router gets a 192.168.0.x IP from the primary router... I looked on the primary router DHCP to see what the gargoyle IP was and there is nothing?!?!? I have tried numerous IPs while connected to the gargoyle but the only GUI I get is from the primary router....

I tried doing a reset with the reset button on the back, but apparently that doesn't work with gargoyle?!?!? what can I do?

ispyisail

Re: Can't access GUI

Post by ispyisail »

google failsafe reset

ispyisail

Post by ispyisail »

also there has been a change to the failsafe reset procedure between gargoyle versions.

1.10.x uses SSH instead of telnet

or something to that effect

SpudMuffin

Post by SpudMuffin »

OK, got the GUI to work... but no wifi signal for the AP....

Lantis

Post by Lantis »

Share your settings with us and I’m sure we’ll get you headed in the right direction.
Post some screenshots to an external site and link here.
http://lantisproject.com/downloads/gargoyle_ispyisail.php for the latest releases
Please be respectful when posting. I do this in my free time on a volunteer basis.

SpudMuffin

Post by SpudMuffin »

shared in other "wireless" thread