'opkg list-installed' return nothing

Report problems and success stories with Gargoyle on various hardware platforms.

Moderator: Moderators

rjdamod

Re: 'opkg list-installed' return nothing

Post by rjdamod »

I have "CONFIG_CLEAN_IPKG_PARTIAL=y", is that correct?
gargoyle-specific options look good to me.
I uploaded my config for ath10k-large at https://pastebin.com/SBHmw7Yk.

Lantis

Post by Lantis »

I don't see anything wrong with your config. Perhaps you have a bad build environment, or, the config you think you are loading isn't actually being loaded.

What methodology are you using for getting this config in?
Are you just replacing the default "ath10k-large" profile?

can you also try

Code: Select all

make FULL_BUILD=true ar71xx.ath10k-large
instead of just ar71xx?
http://lantisproject.com/downloads/gargoyle_ispyisail.php for the latest releases
Please be respectful when posting. I do this in my free time on a volunteer basis.

rjdamod

Post by rjdamod »

Hi, i got it working, but i don't know how.
I just added CONFIG_PACKAGE_kmod-ipt-ipv4options to my config because i had seen it as missing dependency in the error output. I edited the configs in-place using vi or gedit (i already had hard times with failed prerequisite-checks that would not give any reason unless invoked manually because of typos in the config so i'm more careful now).
I will now try again to build the usb profile without CONFIG_PACKAGE_kmod-ipt-ipv4options to see if it is this. Btw. i was already compiling like this:

Code: Select all

make FULL_BUILD=true ar71xx.ath10k-large 2>build_errors_ath10k-large.txt | tee build_log_ath10k-large.txt ; make FULL_BUILD=true ar71xx.default 2>build_errors_default.txt | tee build_log_default.txt ; make FULL_BUILD=true ar71xx.usb 2>build_errors_usb.txt | tee build_log_usb.txt
because i wanted to save time but can not tell if this brought the change.