General discussion about Gargoyle, OpenWrt or anything else even remotely related to the project
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:44 pm
I have Netgear WNDR3700v4 (http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/netgear/wndr3700
1) What verion of soft i have to download?
Code: Select all
2) Now i have dd-wrt. Can I upgrade dd-wrt to Gargoyle squashfs-factory.img ??
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:55 pm
Gargoyle does not currently support v4. OpenWrt is close to having proper support in trunk/development builds. Gargoyle won't have support for it until it moves to that branch of openwrt.
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:42 pm
excuse me for reviving this thread but i also impulse purchased this router. the stock firmware is quite annoying and besides i'm used to gargoyle gui now and cannot take it anymore. please include the wndr3700v4 for support for the next release. please... i found this over at the openwrt forumhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/a4egtl2xia87n ... actory.img
1x wndr3700v4 exp. 1.9.x
1x wndr3800 exp. 1.9.x
1x wndr4300v1 exp. 1.9.x
1x wndrmacv2 exp. 1.9.x