1.11.0.x gargoyle-ispy 2019-April-13 21

Want to share your OpenWrt / Gargoyle knowledge? Implemented a new feature? Let us know here.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
CBx86
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:43 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: 1.11.0.x gargoyle-ispy 2019-April-13 21

Postby CBx86 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:16 am

If i plug wan on eth from desktop, the led get green. :mrgreen:

I change my led config, to one i used before until i figure.

pmerrill
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Re: 1.11.0.x gargoyle-ispy 2019-April-13 21

Postby pmerrill » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:58 pm

One issue I seem to have is that restriction times seem to be an hour early. I have a restriction on 2 mac addresses that blocks all network access from 00:00-02:00. What seems to be happening is that blocking is actually occurring from 23:00-01:00.

I'm going to do some testing but I'm also going to upgrade to 25-Apr release to see if that makes any difference.
Paul
Gargoyle 1.11.x on TP-Link Archer C7 V2 H/W

ispyisail
Moderator
Posts: 4700
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:15 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: 1.11.0.x gargoyle-ispy 2019-April-13 21

Postby ispyisail » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:15 pm

pmerrill wrote:One issue I seem to have is that restriction times seem to be an hour early. I have a restriction on 2 mac addresses that blocks all network access from 00:00-02:00. What seems to be happening is that blocking is actually occurring from 23:00-01:00.

I'm going to do some testing but I'm also going to upgrade to 25-Apr release to see if that makes any difference.


Can you show some screen shots?

I recommend "Greenshot" with "imgur"

ispyisail
Moderator
Posts: 4700
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:15 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: 1.11.0.x gargoyle-ispy 2019-April-13 21

Postby ispyisail » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:17 pm

I'm going to do some testing but I'm also going to upgrade to 25-Apr release to see if that makes any difference.


You also might want to try an old version e.g. 1.10.0

pmerrill
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Re: 1.11.0.x gargoyle-ispy 2019-April-13 21

Postby pmerrill » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:42 pm

ispyisail wrote:
pmerrill wrote:One issue I seem to have is that restriction times seem to be an hour early. I have a restriction on 2 mac addresses that blocks all network access from 00:00-02:00. What seems to be happening is that blocking is actually occurring from 23:00-01:00.

I'm going to do some testing but I'm also going to upgrade to 25-Apr release to see if that makes any difference.


Can you show some screen shots?

I recommend "Greenshot" with "imgur"


Here you go. Image

I'll do some testing later on today.
Paul
Gargoyle 1.11.x on TP-Link Archer C7 V2 H/W

RomanHK
Posts: 461
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 4:18 pm
Location: Czech Republik

Re: 1.11.0.x gargoyle-ispy 2019-April-13 21

Postby RomanHK » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:23 pm

A time shift error has been detected https://github.com/ericpaulbishop/gargo ... 806c4e573d
It should be fixed in this version already.
Turris Omnia with Gargoyle 1.12.0
Linksys WRT3200ACM with Gargoyle 1.12.0
TL-WR1043ND v2 with Gargoyle 1.10.0

Lantis
Moderator
Posts: 5169
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:33 am
Location: Australia

Re: 1.11.0.x gargoyle-ispy 2019-April-13 21

Postby Lantis » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:19 pm

Let me know if you continue to have issues with the restriction time not syncing. Also include your Timezone please.
It should already be fixed in this version which worries me.
Routers: Various ar71xx/mvebu/x86-64
http://lantisproject.com/downloads/gargoyle_ispyisail.php for the latest releases

pmerrill
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Re: 1.11.0.x gargoyle-ispy 2019-April-13 21

Postby pmerrill » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:07 pm

Lantis wrote:Let me know if you continue to have issues with the restriction time not syncing. Also include your Timezone please.
It should already be fixed in this version which worries me.


I'm on the 25-Apr build now and did a quick test which seemed to work. It started at the right time. I'll see what happens tonight to the existing one. I'm pretty sure it didn't work on the 13-Apr version but hoping the 25-Apr one is fine.

BTW, my timezone is UTC+10 (I'm in Sydney)
Paul
Gargoyle 1.11.x on TP-Link Archer C7 V2 H/W

ispyisail
Moderator
Posts: 4700
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:15 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: 1.11.0.x gargoyle-ispy 2019-April-13 21

Postby ispyisail » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:14 pm

fix Apr 14, 2019

Image

Lantis
Moderator
Posts: 5169
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:33 am
Location: Australia

Re: 1.11.0.x gargoyle-ispy 2019-April-13 21

Postby Lantis » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:11 pm

*wipes brow*
Phew.

Also good to see another Australian. We’ll take over one day.
Routers: Various ar71xx/mvebu/x86-64
http://lantisproject.com/downloads/gargoyle_ispyisail.php for the latest releases


Return to “Show / Tell / Contribute”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: pythonic and 3 guests