WR1043ND - v1.3.16 - Access Restriction disappearing

If your problem doesn't fall into one of the other categories, report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

hnl_dk

Re: WR1043ND - v1.3.16 - Access Restriction disappearing

Post by hnl_dk »

H3X wrote:Hi Eric

Ok maybe i didnt explain to good. here goes... I installed gargoyle 1.5.3. When i choose Firewall menu and then select Restrictons and add a rule. The window opens , I see the full list of options for a milisecond, then the window refeshes to just show the top box selection and 2 buttons Close and apply changes / Clsoe and Discard Changes ... the rest of the window is blank.. i tried with IE8 . FF and even my Asus eepad.. all do the same effect. Soi i cant make an entry. Some other ppl have shown the same scren shot and described the problem not being able to save a rule.
This is how it should look...
If you remove some of the ticks, do you get the options that is hidden by the tick.
With 1.5.3 I am at least able to save.
Router: TL-WR1043ND - Gargoyle 1.5.4
AP: TL-WR1043ND - Gargoyle 1.5.4

H3X

Post by H3X »

ahh ok yes u r right, i unselect the tick boxes can c more options ... i fill in an entry, like 192.168.3.40 and it stays . thanks for tip :)

many apologies to Eric and crew , wasted ur time ... I just saw the options open and close within a flash and assumed it wasnt working ! my bad :oops:

H3X

hnl_dk

Post by hnl_dk »

H3X wrote:ahh ok yes u r right, i unselect the tick boxes can c more options ... i fill in an entry, like 192.168.3.40 and it stays . thanks for tip :)

many apologies to Eric and crew , wasted ur time ... I just saw the options open and close within a flash and assumed it wasnt working ! my bad :oops:

H3X
I had the same thought, when I saw something disappearing, but that is one of the problems with a heavy use of js
Router: TL-WR1043ND - Gargoyle 1.5.4
AP: TL-WR1043ND - Gargoyle 1.5.4

underline

Post by underline »

Hi, this is my first post and I'm having some problems with the Access Restriction.

is the same problem, I'm using version 1.5.4 on my TL-WR941ND.

I tried to put on the whitelist a IP as an exception, but not worked too.

as is the same problem with similar devices would not open a new topic.

Thanks;

Underline.
----
I managed to solve the previous problem was my fault.

But now I saved but the restrictions do not work, block the domain facebook for example.

Im doing something wrong?

Thanks;

Underline_