Buy or find For Sale Gargoyle Router pre-loaded ready to be shipped?

General discussion about Gargoyle, OpenWrt or anything else even remotely related to the project

Moderator: Moderators

corkuck

Buy or find For Sale Gargoyle Router pre-loaded ready to be shipped?

Post by corkuck »

Looking to "Buy or find, For Sale Gargoyle Router pre-loaded". Something ready to be shipped on known quality, performance, and stable. Seems that the Gargoyle "Shop" is no longer available option? Looking for a good proved source as Gargoyle Shop has been in the past. Anyone? All I can find is eBay.com. :? I hated to support that direction as I did (Cheap). :o I was not looking for cheap. I was willing to pay much more then I did. But I have already committed to buy 4 in this direction. Hopping it to just be a hold over until I can see if there going to work and live with the shipping times. Any in site of a source to buy any known good, reliable Gargoyle pre-loaded routes in the future would be appreciated. I have reached out to Gargoyle directly 6 days ago, with no reply as of yet (Busy I'm sure). Thank you everyone. I see others are looking also for a source. Looks to be a market for them? But maybe there is to much liability or reliability issue I'm not aware of, with the sale of such an item. I don't know? Thanks again for any help. Still looking? Russell Kuck. Layton, Utah /rk
Last edited by corkuck on Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ispyisail

Re: Buy or find For Sale Gargoyle Router pre-loaded ready to be shipped?

Post by ispyisail »

What type of router are you after?

Cheap or powerful, you can't have both :)

corkuck

Post by corkuck »

I bought 4 off ebay (CHINA) at $21 each. Just to check them out. I would like Powerful more then not and willing to pay for them. What are you thinking?

Just for fun I bought 1200M Wireless Router Gargoyle best bandwidth allocation QoS USB Print Disk VPN at $21 each.

They only say newifi just as typed, on the front. The back is all in Chinese and a lot of it. The only English on the back is very little compared to all the Chinese. Here is what is on the back: http://newifi.com. R6830, IP 192.168.99.1, admin, 12V 1A, CMIIT ID 2014AP4166, SN: XXXXXXXXXXXX MAC: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Let me know if you can provide something. Powerful. My gut tells me that is not what I bought.

/rk

Lantis

Post by Lantis »

http://lantisproject.com/downloads/gargoyle_ispyisail.php for the latest releases
Please be respectful when posting. I do this in my free time on a volunteer basis.

corkuck

Post by corkuck »

Thanks. Slow? Ok. Can you help me? Where does one go for powerful, loaded, mail ready, router? I'm doing what I can. The old pocket router I could do myself often. But now I haven't the time, or knowledge. Just money to feed someone to buy some routers. Can you steer or direct in the right way to spend my effort?