Interesting offer

Suggest improvements and new features for Gargoyle.

Moderator: Moderators

Dmitry

Interesting offer

Post by Dmitry »

Greetings to all, I apologize in advance if I write in the wrong section, it's hard for me to understand your forum.

Immediately to the main thing, I have important knowledge, it is necessary to write 1 function in the firmware, a function that thousands of people will want and are ready to pay money every month for this function (paid subscription every month) This function is only good, so I'm looking for a partner who well versed in the firmware and will be able to add the necessary functionality, the profit will be long and honest. If anyone is interested let me know.

Lantis

Re: Interesting offer

Post by Lantis »

If you want to attract someone to do it, maybe you should include more details. At the moment it just sounds like an anonymous scheme.
http://lantisproject.com/downloads/gargoyle_ispyisail.php for the latest releases
Please be respectful when posting. I do this in my free time on a volunteer basis.

Dmitry

Post by Dmitry »

I cannot reveal all the details, I can say for sure that the scheme is white and only benefits people, people are willing to pay for this benefit. To be more precise, you need a person who has experience working with traffic, you need to remove part of the traffic by identifying it by the packet body.

Lantis

Post by Lantis »

Ok, well good luck.
http://lantisproject.com/downloads/gargoyle_ispyisail.php for the latest releases
Please be respectful when posting. I do this in my free time on a volunteer basis.

Dmitry

Post by Dmitry »

Lantis wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:28 am
Ok, well good luck.
Thank you, it's strange why no one responded, because this is a very interesting and important project, with very high earnings, I think many people understand that the service that thousands of people need every month brings a very large profit.