Wifi scheduling problem WR1043ND with 1.6.1

If your problem doesn't fall into one of the other categories, report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Sobol

Wifi scheduling problem WR1043ND with 1.6.1

Post by Sobol »

Hi all!
At least last 3 days there is some strange problem with scheduled wifi on - state - it's turning off by schedule correctly, but isn't turning on after it. There is records in system log like "wlan0 turning on" and "wlan0 goes to the disabled state" after it.
Also there is no changes if scripts manually changed- primary action for "/sbin/wifi up" moved to another scheduled by cron script, same result. As I see wifionoff script (for QSS button) work fine in same situation with same commands inside.

StopSpazzing

Re: Wifi scheduling problem WR1043ND with 1.6.1

Post by StopSpazzing »

anything specific change in the last 3 days? did you change any settings or just recently upgrade to 1.6.1?

Personally, I would download my router settings, redownload 1.6.1 verify checksum then reflash followed by the required 30/30/30 reset, once back up you can try restoring your settings to see if that fixes the issue.

Sobol

Post by Sobol »

No, last 1.6.1 installed about 2 month ago, no any upgrades after it. Only new scripts added. This problem fixed after reboot, I'm investigating now. By the way - there is old problem with "ath: phy0: Failed to stop TX DMA, queues=", I'm investigating this problem too.

StopSpazzing

Post by StopSpazzing »

I would check logs for anything fishy. Glad it's working again however.