Linksys WRT1900ac - Planned Gargoyle Support and Advice

Report problems and success stories with Gargoyle on various hardware platforms.

Moderator: Moderators

bill1228

Re: Linksys WRT1900ac - Planned Gargoyle Support and Advice

Post by bill1228 »

I see there is a build for the wrt1900ac v1 with a date off 8/13/2016. The download site says new newgui. Since this is later then the latest wireless drivers and firmware released by Marvell, dated 8/04/2016, does this build incorporate the new drivers, 10.3.0.18-20160804? I get excellent performance using Openwrt/LEDE with this driver, but would like to give Gargoyle a try, but know from past experience on Openwrt I do not want to use a build with older drivers.

--bill
Linksys WRT3200ACM
Linksys WRT1900ACS V1 standby
Everyone has a right to be stupid once in awhile. Yet some just abuse the privilege.

Lantis

Post by Lantis »

Yes this includes the latest driver.
It also includes a beta version of the new GUI for gargoyle.
It is largely functional, just looks a bit funny under certain conditions.
http://lantisproject.com/downloads/gargoyle_ispyisail.php for the latest releases
Please be respectful when posting. I do this in my free time on a volunteer basis.

Armik

Post by Armik »

ImageHello in the latest firmware of the lede there were problems with the dns and I could not connect to the retracker.local.On 1.9.2 on mine, too, or I'm wrong? And how to add retracker.local a whitelist?!
Seems to have found the solution you need to add to the config dhcp line-list rebind_domain 'retracker.local' ;)
WRT3200ACM
PC Engines APU2