*weburl*.ko' is missing !!!

Discuss the technical details of Gargoyle and ongoing development

Moderator: Moderators

pyed

*weburl*.ko' is missing !!!

Post by pyed »

ERROR: module '/home/divx/build/gargoyle/custom-src/build_dir/target-mips_34kc+dsp_uClibc-0.9.33.2/linux-lanti
q_xway/linux-3.10.49/net/ipv4/netfilter/*weburl*.ko' is missing.
make[4]: *** [/home/divx/build/gargoyle/custom-src/bin/lantiq/packages/base/kmod-ipt-weburl_3.10.49-1-f3dc73e0
ead7ee5dbdeddf4e658da0c2_lantiq.ipk] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/divx/build/gargoyle/custom-src/package/kernel/linux'
make[3]: *** [package/kernel/linux/compile] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/divx/build/gargoyle/custom-src'
make[2]: *** [/home/divx/build/gargoyle/custom-src/staging_dir/target-mips_34kc+dsp_uClibc-0.9.33.2/stamp/.package_compile] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/divx/build/gargoyle/custom-src'
make[1]: *** [world] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/divx/build/gargoyle/custom-src'
I've built gargoyle multiple times before for my "Buffalo WBMR" now I'm trying to build 1.7.1 and I'm hitting this error every single time :x

I managed to built OpenWRT 15.07 without any errors for the same router, I searched around the forums and found some people who faced this error in 2013 ! and their solutions are weird and doesn't work

here's my /custom-src/.config: http://pastebin.com/cU24Dvyq
Buffalo WBMR-HP-G300H

mcs

Re: *weburl*.ko' is missing !!!

Post by mcs »

Hi,
I am not sure why this happens, but when I had this error I disabled "Advanced configuration options - Target Options" in make menuconfig.
Note you should untick the option in the main menu and all sub options, otherwise this will not work???
I have found that hack in
http://www.gargoyle-router.com/phpbb/vi ... f=7&t=6759

Hope that helps
Cheers
mcs

pyed

Post by pyed »

mcs wrote:Hi,
I am not sure why this happens, but when I had this error I disabled "Advanced configuration options - Target Options" in make menuconfig.
Note you should untick the option in the main menu and all sub options, otherwise this will not work???
I have found that hack in
http://www.gargoyle-router.com/phpbb/vi ... f=7&t=6759

Hope that helps
Cheers
mcs
I know that I'm like 20 weeks late, but this did not fix the problem, trying to compile 1.8.1
Buffalo WBMR-HP-G300H

pyed

Post by pyed »

I had no issues compiling the new experimental 1.9.0, guess who's gonna have some experiments :lol:
Buffalo WBMR-HP-G300H

mymio

Post by mymio »

i want i knew why you would make this mistake, you maybe load the .config file on you own config. the maybe a bug for gargoyle . i was same wrong warning for loading my config on the menuconfig.