V1.10 on WRT1900

If your problem doesn't fall into one of the other categories, report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

stedward

V1.10 on WRT1900

Post by stedward »

Hi Everyone,
I was able to install Gargoyle v1.10 on WRT1900 V1 and got it working fine. I grabbed the image from Lantis's site.

I have an issue with AdBlock feature on WRT1900AC.

It doesn't give me an option to Add sites to White list. There is no space available to enter the site and no Add button to click.

Black list section has this Add functionality though.

Has anyone noticed this or am I doing something wrong?

Gargoyle is blocking Bitcoin Mining. The app is called GUIMiner and it is not connecting to api.bitcoin.cz:8332. When I connect my machine to the modem directly bypassing Gargoyle router it works fine. So it is the Adblock that is causing this issue.

When I disabled AdBlock the connection works through Gargoyle router, so for sure it is the AdBlock that is causing this issue.

Appreciate your advise on this.

Lantis

Re: V1.10 on WRT1900

Post by Lantis »

It is only necessary to whitelist things that are in the block list, so there is no need to be able to add a custom white list so to speak.

There should be a button (looks like an arrow) to TRANSFER entries from the block list to the white list.
I believe this is the functionality you are looking for.
http://lantisproject.com/downloads/gargoyle_ispyisail.php for the latest releases
Please be respectful when posting. I do this in my free time on a volunteer basis.