Little Hotelier Login

If your problem doesn't fall into one of the other categories, report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

benjameshawkins

Little Hotelier Login

Post by benjameshawkins »

Hi helping someone out here, they are having problems with the page 'Little Hotelier Login' basically it comes up but doesnt load the email and password section. His mobile does the same onsite, but works offsite.
Process of elimination, one thing im not familiar with is the gargoyle system the internet runs through
Is it possible the system is stopping the site from loading correctly?
Last edited by benjameshawkins on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

ispyisail

Re: Little Hotelier Login

Post by ispyisail »

More information please

So it works fine inside the LAN but not outside the LAN?

The browser has cached some information so it appears that you have connected but really you haven't?

benjameshawkins

It works fine from his mobile phone outside of the network, and I can access it on my computer, so I know the site works
Tried different browsers, however my thoughts are two devices same problem, take one device off the network and it works fine, must be something on the network.
The website login page only has their logo, and a section for email address and password.
His computer loads the website, shows their logo, just doesn't show the email address and password box, appears it is a java box, but updated java and no luck still

ispyisail

Post by ispyisail »

Based on your posts I can't see that this has anything to do with gargoyle.

benjameshawkins

He runs his internet though a gargoyle system, I believe its either his internet provider or something with the gargoyle software blocking it - just wondering if anyone has had similar issues

ispyisail

Post by ispyisail »

benjameshawkins wrote:He runs his internet though a gargoyle system, I believe its either his internet provider or something with the gargoyle software blocking it - just wondering if anyone has had similar issues
From my understanding gargoyle does not block anything on. LAN to LAN connection.

The information provided is not really enough to give a good answer to you problem.

ispyisail

Post by ispyisail »

Need a network diagram, screen shots etc.

Are you being blocked intentionally? Do ports need to be opened? Is the web site public? Have you talked to the owner of the gargoyle router?

benjameshawkins

Unfortunatley I am assisting remotely and cant exactly see the network setup, however from what I understand its NBN Satellite, Satellite - NBN Box - TP Link Router with gargoyle - PC lan + phone wireless

Here are the screen shots ive made up to show what is occurring and not occurring - With login box is external, without login box is his pc on his network

benjameshawkins

An update.

He had an old modem plugged in and the site works. So would appear something in the tplink router with gargoyle is blocking the site from fully loading? Any suggests as i believe he benefits from gargoyle and its download limit abilities. Id rather not run two boxes

Lantis

Post by Lantis »

Reset Gargoyle to default and test.
By default nothing should be blocked.

You could also load the page in question with the developer console open in the browser (F12) and see what is going wrong.
http://lantisproject.com/downloads/gargoyle_ispyisail.php for the latest releases
Please be respectful when posting. I do this in my free time on a volunteer basis.