No THEMES in MENU after PLUGINS-INSTALL

If your problem doesn't fall into one of the other categories, report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

jenom

No THEMES in MENU after PLUGINS-INSTALL

Post by jenom »

Successfully installed the latest "gargoyle_1.9.2-ar71xx-generic-dir-825-b1-fat-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin"

Installed 2 additional themes from the System->Plugins menu,
however, there is no System->Themes showed up.

Themes seems like installed fine, there is a check mark in the box, and there is an "uninstall " box beside them

So it looks like something is broken here, is there a manual way to change themes ?

Lantis

Re: No THEMES in MENU after PLUGINS-INSTALL

Post by Lantis »

Only Dark One and Gargoyle Modern have been converted to the new format at this time. Any others will not trigger the menu.
http://lantisproject.com/downloads/gargoyle_ispyisail.php for the latest releases
Please be respectful when posting. I do this in my free time on a volunteer basis.

marcusp

Post by marcusp »

I've also noticed that because I wanted to install the Xeye theme, but I could not see the Theme menu.
The problem is that now I can't uninstall it, and the other themes refuse to install. I can use the install function, the page is refreshing, but nothing happens...

Lantis

Post by Lantis »

That issue is unrelated. I suggest you do a reset or reflash.
http://lantisproject.com/downloads/gargoyle_ispyisail.php for the latest releases
Please be respectful when posting. I do this in my free time on a volunteer basis.

marcusp

Post by marcusp »

Ok thanks, I've made a clean install, and only installed a compatible theme. Everything seems OK until now.