Change Look/Color

General discussion about Gargoyle, OpenWrt or anything else even remotely related to the project

Moderator: Moderators

jd45321

Change Look/Color

Post by jd45321 »

I have a few routers running Gargoyle. Is there any way to change the look or background color so that I would not get confused which router I am making changes to? I.e modem1 = blue background, modem2=red background, etc.

Thanks

nworbnhoj

Re: Change Look/Color

Post by nworbnhoj »

Gargoyle - System - Plugins - Theme
Can you help someone else get Gargoyle up and running?
TL-WDR3600 : Gargoyle 1.9.0 : NBN FixedWireless
TL-WR1043ND-V2 : Gargoyle 1.8.0 : 3G Huawei E160E

jd45321

Post by jd45321 »

nworbnhoj wrote:Gargoyle - System - Plugins - Theme
There is no "themes" in my Plugins tab. Is there more to this (I don't know much about plugins--just using stock ones)? Is there a document on how to add a theme (if that what needs to be done)? Is there a list of themes?

Thanks

(I am running 1.81 btw)

Lantis

Post by Lantis »

Did you hit refresh plugins at the bottom of the page? And if that produced no results, is your router connected to the Internet through the WAN port?

Alternatively if you are CSS inclined you could just edit the style sheets on the router itself.
http://lantisproject.com/downloads/gargoyle_ispyisail.php for the latest releases
Please be respectful when posting. I do this in my free time on a volunteer basis.

jd45321

Post by jd45321 »

Lantis wrote:Did you hit refresh plugins at the bottom of the page?

Ahh, now there are a whole bunch of plugins and themes. :D Now have to figure out what to do with them...Thanks

rseiler

Post by rseiler »

Themes are much more geared to changing the whole look. What about just the colors, which is enough to serve as an obvious difference-maker? Maybe something with CSS somewhere?

The problem with changing other things (a whole theme) is that the fonts--of the ones that I saw anyway--are quite a bit larger, so the pages don't fit as expected anymore.