Unknown IP

General discussion about Gargoyle, OpenWrt or anything else even remotely related to the project

Moderator: Moderators

SergeS

Unknown IP

Post by SergeS »

I constantly (every time i look) have some strange unknown IP in the list of active connections, see picture Image.
I have never seen any activity from/to this IP. I have relativelly secure wifi :-), and this IP never appear as wireless client, so i do not think this is wifi intruder. And this IP does not belongs to my network IP range, which makes me confusing even more :? . Can somebody explain me what the hell is this?
Gargoyle 1.5.4, router netgear WNDR3700v2

update: last column, "UDP Cxnx", is not visible clearly, there is "1". And number of connections never change, at least i have never seen.

ispyisail

Re: Unknown IP

Post by ispyisail »

I can confirm the same issue 1.5.7+

I have the same questions

SergeS

Post by SergeS »

Is the same IP?
And what router model (just in case)?

ispyisail

Post by ispyisail »

SergeS wrote:
Is the same IP?
And what router model (just in case)?
I went to have a look but it was gone

It is a different IP

From memory there is a post and explanation on this topic in this forum some where

SergeS

Post by SergeS »

I went to have a look but it was gone
Mine is more consistance, still there :-)
It is a different IP
From memory there is a post and explanation on this topic in this forum some where
I have tried to find but no luck. Will be very appreciated for any information, it is kind of annoying.

Update: After update to Gargoyle 1.5.8 the strange IP is still there. Any ideas how to get more information who is this?