Two issues with forum, registration and attachments

General discussion about Gargoyle, OpenWrt or anything else even remotely related to the project

Moderator: Moderators

Chrushev

Two issues with forum, registration and attachments

Post by Chrushev »

Hi all, took a few days of being unable to register to realize whats going on. The CAPTHA (move stuff to different boxes) during registration does not properly work on Chrome. I tried IE after few days of failures and IE worked first try. On Chrome it lets you move the stuff around but when you submit it tells you that you did it wrong even though you did it correctly. I have not tried Firefox.

Second issue is that when i tried to attach a file (screenshot) to a post it says that the board attachment quota has been reached, it looks like attachments are no longer possible. I then tried to include an imgur link to the image, but the board doesnt allow image links. So it appears that as of right now its not possible to attach/show an image on these boards in any way, this should probably be resolved.

Lantis

Re: Two issues with forum, registration and attachments

Post by Lantis »

Once you are a trusted member you can post as many links as you like.
Until then, get creative.

googleDOTcom etc.

These are spam prevention measures and have been in place due to rampant spam this board faced in the last year.
http://lantisproject.com/downloads/gargoyle_ispyisail.php for the latest releases
Please be respectful when posting. I do this in my free time on a volunteer basis.

Chrushev

Re: Two issues with forum, registration and attachments

Post by Chrushev »

Lantis wrote:Once you are a trusted member you can post as many links as you like.
Until then, get creative.

googleDOTcom etc.

These are spam prevention measures and have been in place due to rampant spam this board faced in the last year.
Understood. Thanks for clarification :)