latest 1.9.1

General discussion about Gargoyle, OpenWrt or anything else even remotely related to the project

Moderator: Moderators

MucuCat

latest 1.9.1

Post by MucuCat »

hello,

i have wr1043 v2 router. was reading about v 1.9.2 and people are complaining a lot.

can i get the link to latest 1.9.1 (the one from show, tell, contribute)

or do u guys recommend something else?

Lantis

Re: latest 1.9.1

Post by Lantis »

The latest 1.9.1 from show and tell IS 1.9.2
How do you think 1.9.2 is formed? It's a culmination of changes over a period of time that get given an arbitrary tag of "1.9.2".
http://lantisproject.com/downloads/gargoyle_ispyisail.php for the latest releases
Please be respectful when posting. I do this in my free time on a volunteer basis.

MucuCat

Post by MucuCat »

Lantis wrote:The latest 1.9.1 from show and tell IS 1.9.2
How do you think 1.9.2 is formed? It's a culmination of changes over a period of time that get given an arbitrary tag of "1.9.2".

ok will try the latest 1.9.2 build

MucuCat

Post by MucuCat »

Have the latest build for few days and its awesome. The range is a lot better and everything works as it should

ericwong

Post by ericwong »

MucuCat wrote:Have the latest build for few days and its awesome. The range is a lot better and everything works as it should
Do you mind explaining what exactly do you mean by better range? which firmware are you comparing against? I believe you are using wr1043nd?
Eric Wong

PM me if you need to buy Gargoyle router in Australia/NZ, willing to pay me to help you on your Gargoyle configurations or build custom configured ROM with pre-installed app or try to fix your bricked router. Yes, I am looking for job/work.