- ath10k wireless driver added for models that require it, allows full Dual Band performance on TP-Link Archer c7 router
- New Adblock plugin created by forum user Lantis
- New email plugin (both ssl and smaller non-ssl versions), created by forum user dpint. Note that this plugin currently lacks i18n support, it is only in English.
- Switched main http server on router from old minihttpd based solution to more modern uhttpd now included in OpenWRT -- should address some redirect errors people have been reporting for a while
- Fixes installing tor support as a plugin
- Fixes issue that can cause plugin installation to fail when installing plugins after a firmware upgrade when settings were preserved
- Fixes problem with properly handling several dynamic DNS providers due to lack of sha1sum utility
- Fixes problem that caused OpenVPN firewall script to not be called properly
- Fixes problem displaying OpenVPN clients when running OpenVPN
server (thanks to user ifedorenko)
- Added new Dynamic DNS Provider cloudnds.net (thanks to ispyisail)
- Fixes miniupnpd so >4G bandwidth doesn't zero out counters
- Fixes issue that can cause system time to not be set properly
- Fix some issues in minidlna plugin that prevent minidlna from properly updating data on available media
- Status page in D-Link DIR-835 router now shows ethernet port speed/status in the System/Overview section
- Fixes WPA Enterprise AP Authentication with external RADIUS server
- Several fixes to handle QMI 3G modems properly
- OpenWRT version updated to include latest fixes in Barrier Breaker
It is recommended that you do not attempt to preserve settings when upgrading to this version. A config incompatibility can cause various problems including reboot loops.
If you backup and restore config, do so manually, excluding the file httpd_gargoyle.