Version 1.5.9 - Plugins Interface

The latest news about Gargoyle

Moderator: Moderators

Batublock

Re: Version 1.5.9 - Plugins Interface

Post by Batublock »

pc168 wrote:Installed v1.5.9 in TP-LINK MR3020v1. Would anyone know if this version supports USB mass storage?
NOT support

pc168

Post by pc168 »

Batublock wrote:
pc168 wrote:Installed v1.5.9 in TP-LINK MR3020v1. Would anyone know if this version supports USB mass storage?
NOT support
OK, tks for your reply

demetris

Post by demetris »

ispyisail wrote:
syngress wrote:
Anyone use it ? Somethings make BUM ! ? :mrgreen:

50 downloads and no complaints yet
Works great, previously 1gb LAN samba tranfers 31mb/sec now 34 mb/sec on 1043ND v1.7
Can you make it go higher? :D
Or is a hardware limitation.
Thanks in advance

qtr

Post by qtr »

Hi Eric,

I've posted this problem in the forum 'Other Issues' but just in case it's the firmware related problem I post here again.

I have a WNDR3700, I noticed by accident recently (with the last few versions) that with time-of-day restriction, if my kids started a MMO game during the allowed time they would still be able to continue playing the game when the time was up, even though they had no more internet for anything else. I checked the 'Connected Hosts' and found their PCs still have a TCP and a few UDP connections each. Is there a way to clear those connections without restart the router? I tried to set a different time-of-day restriction and save but that still didn't clear those connections. BTW, they can't start the MMO game until the time restriction allow, but once started they could stay on the game even when the time restriction was enforced.

Rapsody

Post by Rapsody »

thormolecules wrote:
yc3948 wrote:
thormolecules wrote:Stupid question:

Where do we go to get plugins? I understand the feature is relatively new (at least in terms of the GUI) so I imagine there aren't many available.

Still, I thought I'd ask.
Has GUI on plugins.sh

Plugin Sources:
Name
attitude_adjustment
http://downloads.openwrt.org/attitude_a ... c/packages Preset
gargoyle
http://www.gargoyle-router.com/packages ... 1.6/ar71xx Preset

Add Name:
Add URL:
I'm an idiot. I never thought to hit "Refresh Plugins." I thought that just refreshed the currently installed plugins instead of providing a list of those you could install. FYI, I also had to reboot the router before 'System/Themes' appeared for me (not sure if that's normal or not).

Tinkering is fun, aint it? :D

Hi,

Where I can find the list for gargoyle plugins? The link is forbidden?
Where i can find a description for openwrt plugins to know what maybe i need?

Thanks

cdprincipe

Post by cdprincipe »

TPLink WR741ND v2 this update goes smooth

firstreflex

Post by firstreflex »

This firmware 1.5.9 is not stable with my TP-Link TL-WDR4300 v1.3 router. I have to reboot every day to make my Nettalk Duo to work correctly. Sometime I want to add more "Individual Port Forwarding" but when try to save it, I lost my old rules that i set before. I have to restore my backup to get it back. I have to keep this firmare even it doesn't work perfectly because I need Qos to work with my Nettalk and I really like the Bandwidth Graph option. I hope that the next version will be more stable.
Firstreflex - TP-Link TL-WDR4300 V1.3 with Gargoyle 1.6.0

dumas777

Post by dumas777 »

Now it looks like OpenWrt AA 12.09 has went final (build went up April 11th) will there be another gargoyle release soon? Still haven't seen release notes so I bets its only very minor bug fixes on a few platforms but still always great to be on the final version. Thanks.

Edit: Gargoyle rules, best firmware out there, keep up the good work.

Remi

Post by Remi »

Hello from a newbie!

I have a Linksys DIR-825, can I install the latest Gargoyle on it? I need to monitor my kids bandwidth. I have on desktop (Win7) and 3 laptops (2xWin7, 1xWin8) and several phones, mp3, gamecube, one printer, one Lan drive server, that's about it!
Thanks.

qtr

Post by qtr »

Hi Eric,

In addition to my previous post, I found out that with Firewall>Restriction when time-of-day 'Allow' schedule is finished. Existing TCP & UDP connections were not dropped hence Skype & MMO games continued function even though 'internet time' is over.