gargoyle-ispy 2015-October-01 07:49.torrent

Want to share your OpenWrt / Gargoyle knowledge? Implemented a new feature? Let us know here.

Moderator: Moderators

Lantis
Moderator
Posts: 5137
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:33 am
Location: Australia

Re: gargoyle-ispy 2015-October-01 07:49.torrent

Postby Lantis » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:05 pm

I reckon firstboot only temporarily fixes it. Just my experience so far.
We will see.
Routers: Various ar71xx/mvebu/x86-64
http://lantisproject.com/downloads/gargoyle_ispyisail.php for the latest releases

Lantis
Moderator
Posts: 5137
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:33 am
Location: Australia

Re: gargoyle-ispy 2015-October-01 07:49.torrent

Postby Lantis » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:47 am

ive had 2 hard crashes since upgrading my wndr3800 to 1.9.X
Both times while trying to do stuff with USB Storage.

I've reverted to 1.8.0 for now.

I was unable to trace the crashes because they resulted in the router failing to boot and even a firstboot wouldn't work.
i had to do "mtd -r erase rootfs_data" to get it to recover.
:(
Routers: Various ar71xx/mvebu/x86-64
http://lantisproject.com/downloads/gargoyle_ispyisail.php for the latest releases

gendo
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:58 am

Re: gargoyle-ispy 2015-October-01 07:49.torrent

Postby gendo » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:27 pm

mine keep on rebooting every minute - seems to happened after setting up vpn (but only after the first reboot)

b0xBR
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:15 pm

Re: gargoyle-ispy 2015-October-01 07:49.torrent

Postby b0xBR » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:40 am

After a reboot, the GUI has been bugged. All the infos are blank and I can only execute commands at SSH. Also, I'm 50 miles away from the router, so, I can't do anything locally. Any suggestions will be very appreciated.

Image

Lantis
Moderator
Posts: 5137
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:33 am
Location: Australia

Re: gargoyle-ispy 2015-October-01 07:49.torrent

Postby Lantis » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:53 am

the javascript file hasn't executed. "overview.js"
Routers: Various ar71xx/mvebu/x86-64
http://lantisproject.com/downloads/gargoyle_ispyisail.php for the latest releases

b0xBR
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:15 pm

Re: gargoyle-ispy 2015-October-01 07:49.torrent

Postby b0xBR » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:29 am

Lantis wrote:the javascript file hasn't executed. "overview.js"


Thanks for your prompt reply Lantis.

Could you tell me how to execute? All the files named overview.js as follows..

root@b0xBC:~# find / -name overview.js
/rom/www/i18n/English-EN/overview.js
/rom/www/js/overview.js
/www/i18n/English-EN/overview.js
/www/js/overview.js


Edit2: There's not only overview's problem, also, basic conf, DDNS (which is working properly at console) among others pages.

I really need a help on this.
Last edited by b0xBR on Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

robnitro
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Re: upnp networx monitoring not working?

Postby robnitro » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:34 am

Hi,
Recently upgraded finding out that this is based on CC.
ON wndr3800ch, with no big issues.

However now networx does not work with this through upnp, despite upnp ports working fine to map.
I see gargoyle router in gateway name, but nothing in wan interface.

I tried the fix described in past versions, to undo upnp, restart firewall script and redo upnp but still it persists. I tried with default config and then tried with my last config, same issue.

I noticed in /usr/share/miniupnpd.include they call
uci get upnpd.config.external_zone
But when I run that in prompt, I get uci entry not found. I wonder if that is normal?

Lantis
Moderator
Posts: 5137
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:33 am
Location: Australia

Re: gargoyle-ispy 2015-October-01 07:49.torrent

Postby Lantis » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:33 pm

b0xBR wrote:
Lantis wrote:the javascript file hasn't executed. "overview.js"


Thanks for your prompt reply Lantis.

Could you tell me how to execute? All the files named overview.js as follows..

root@b0xBC:~# find / -name overview.js
/rom/www/i18n/English-EN/overview.js
/rom/www/js/overview.js
/www/i18n/English-EN/overview.js
/www/js/overview.js



Edit2: There's not only overview's problem, also, basic conf, DDNS (which is working properly at console) among others pages.

I really need a help on this.


/www/js/overview.js is supposed to run when you load the webpage on the router. You can't run it manually.
Id say something has become corrupted and your router needs a reflash or firstboot.
Routers: Various ar71xx/mvebu/x86-64
http://lantisproject.com/downloads/gargoyle_ispyisail.php for the latest releases

Lantis
Moderator
Posts: 5137
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:33 am
Location: Australia

Re: upnp networx monitoring not working?

Postby Lantis » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:36 pm

robnitro wrote:Hi,
Recently upgraded finding out that this is based on CC.
ON wndr3800ch, with no big issues.

However now networx does not work with this through upnp, despite upnp ports working fine to map.
I see gargoyle router in gateway name, but nothing in wan interface.

I tried the fix described in past versions, to undo upnp, restart firewall script and redo upnp but still it persists. I tried with default config and then tried with my last config, same issue.

I noticed in /usr/share/miniupnpd.include they call
uci get upnpd.config.external_zone
But when I run that in prompt, I get uci entry not found. I wonder if that is normal?


I had same issue but didn't pursue it further. however it works in 1.8.0 without any setting for external_zone
Routers: Various ar71xx/mvebu/x86-64
http://lantisproject.com/downloads/gargoyle_ispyisail.php for the latest releases

b0xBR
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:15 pm

Re: gargoyle-ispy 2015-October-01 07:49.torrent

Postby b0xBR » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:40 pm

Lantis wrote:
b0xBR wrote:
Lantis wrote:the javascript file hasn't executed. "overview.js"


Thanks for your prompt reply Lantis.

Could you tell me how to execute? All the files named overview.js as follows..

root@b0xBC:~# find / -name overview.js
/rom/www/i18n/English-EN/overview.js
/rom/www/js/overview.js
/www/i18n/English-EN/overview.js
/www/js/overview.js



Thanks once again Lantis. Unfortunately, I'm 50 miles away from the router, so, it's impossible to do a reset remotely. Anyway, keep the good work.

Edit2: There's not only overview's problem, also, basic conf, DDNS (which is working properly at console) among others pages.

I really need a help on this.


/www/js/overview.js is supposed to run when you load the webpage on the router. You can't run it manually.
Id say something has become corrupted and your router needs a reflash or firstboot.


Return to “Show / Tell / Contribute”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests