Page 1 of 4

Gargoyle-ispy 2013-March-14.7z

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:06 pm
by ispyisail
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Gargoyle-ispy 2013-March-14.7z
http://goo.gl/E3Uyc

added wifi status, manual wifi start/stop buttons
table gradients on Safar/Chrome/Firefox
added keep tag to fix period cycling issues & double-up/double-down events

tor: update to 0.2.3.25

implement some code to cleanup dynamically allocated memory in recursive install function of gpkg

Add information about physical connected ports.

Added CSS rules to Bandwidth Usage Table

Show units for bitrate (Mbit/s) and Signal (dBm) on Connected Wireless Hosts table.
Show units for bitrate (Mbit/s) and Signal (dBm) on Connected Wireless
Hosts table.

Add plugin webshell

Add plugin logread

.+ other stuff

Re: Gargoyle-ispy 2013-March-14.7z

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:32 pm
by jorgecorazondeleon
Hello :
wr1043nd v 1.8
gargoyle 1.5.9
Can I upgrade retaining settings?

Re: Gargoyle-ispy 2013-March-14.7z

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:53 pm
by ispyisail
most likely

Re: Gargoyle-ispy 2013-March-14.7z

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:29 pm
by bardu
@jorgecorazondeleon
Please post back after you update, I bricked my 1043nd 1.8 last time that way.

Re: Gargoyle-ispy 2013-March-14.7z

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:05 pm
by pmerrill
Does this include any OpenWRT fixes, especially fixes to the ar71xx driver? I'm looking for a fix to allow me to connect to my HP wireless printer and xBox, which do not connect on 1.5.9 as on 2.4GHz Gargoyle is not supporting b/g/n. However, on the TP-Link 4300, the stock firmware supports Mixed, which is b/g/n.

Can anyone confirm they have an xBox connecting wirelessly on any version of 1.5.9?

Re: Gargoyle-ispy 2013-March-14.7z

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:42 pm
by kwolf
Working fine for me on my TP-Link WR1043ND v1.7 I upgraded from 1.5.9 but did NOT preserve settings (I never do). Instead, I backed up my settings and told it to upgrade without preserving settings. Then I restored them via the web UI after the upgrade was done and the router was working.

Not noticing too much of a difference with performance but hopefully that no-ip DDNS syncing bug is fixed from the original 1.5.9 release.

Re: Gargoyle-ispy 2013-March-14.7z

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:37 am
by omeneghe
Thank you for this build.
What about wr841nd v8 (Intl)?
I have flashed openwrt, it is supported.
http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/tp-link/tl-wr841nd

Re: Gargoyle-ispy 2013-March-14.7z

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:44 am
by mtr
jorgecorazondeleon wrote:Hello :
wr1043nd v 1.8
gargoyle 1.5.9
Can I upgrade retaining settings?


I personally tend to follow the procedure explained by user kwolf

kwolf wrote:I upgraded from 1.5.9 but did NOT preserve settings (I never do). Instead, I backed up my settings and told it to upgrade without preserving settings. Then I restored them via the web UI after the upgrade was done and the router was working.


pmerril wrote:Does this include any OpenWRT fixes, especially fixes to the ar71xx driver? I'm looking for a fix to allow me to connect to my HP wireless printer and xBox, which do not connect on 1.5.9 as on 2.4GHz Gargoyle is not supporting b/g/n. However, on the TP-Link 4300, the stock firmware supports Mixed, which is b/g/n.


Based on repo's commits log at https://github.com/ericpaulbishop/gargo ... its/master, commit #54fc418e44 says "build openwrt AA version to get latest fixes for ath9k"

Re: Gargoyle-ispy 2013-March-14.7z

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:02 pm
by KREAT0R
In 12 hours by the time everything works perfect me. Many Thanks for the new build.

Code: Select all

------------------------------------------------------------------
|            _____                             _                 |
|           |  __ \                           | |                |
|           | |  \/ __ _ _ __ __ _  ___  _   _| | ___            |
|           | | __ / _` | '__/ _` |/ _ \| | | | |/ _ \           |
|           | |_\ \ (_| | | | (_| | (_) | |_| | |  __/           |
|            \____/\__,_|_|  \__, |\___/ \__, |_|\___|           |
|                             __/ |       __/ |                  |
|                            |___/       |___/                   |
|                                                                |
|----------------------------------------------------------------|
| Gargoyle version 1.5.X    | OpenWrt Attitude Adjustment branch |
| Gargoyle revision 195b0bd | OpenWrt revision r35631            |
| Built March 13, 2013      | Target  ar71xx/default             |
------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Gargoyle-ispy 2013-March-14.7z

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:22 pm
by pmerrill
Again, can anyone confirm they can connect to an xBox wirelessly using this build?