Gargoyle-ispy 2013-January-22.7z

Want to share your OpenWrt / Gargoyle knowledge? Implemented a new feature? Let us know here.

Moderator: Moderators

ispyisail
Moderator
Posts: 4598
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:15 am
Location: New Zealand

Gargoyle-ispy 2013-January-22.7z

Postby ispyisail » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:05 pm

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

http://goo.gl/Dc558
Gargoyle-ispy 2013-January-22.7z

from memory

-openvpn fix
-No-ip.com
-3g

jorgemiguel4
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Re: Gargoyle-ispy 2013-January-22.7z

Postby jorgemiguel4 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Can you upload only the image for WR1043nd to upgrade from factory? My speed is very limited this month(around 2kb/s)... :?

Thanks

User avatar
KREAT0R
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:27 am
Location: Argentina

Re: Gargoyle-ispy 2013-January-22.7z

Postby KREAT0R » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:16 pm

jorgemiguel4 wrote:Can you upload only the image for WR1043nd to upgrade from factory? My speed is very limited this month(around 2kb/s)... :?

Thanks

Im upload for you

gargoyle_1.5.x-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr1043nd-v1-squashfs-factory.bin
MD5: E63C69E0B284FF3D3E23B6851075ED68
SHA-1: DECA292DE685270DCB203FDDE09C7F85F4414B0A

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?loc131qd5o9f5h4


gargoyle_1.5.x-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr1043nd-v1-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin
MD5: B4930AE8E2860582B684818858EF9063
SHA-1: D45F976D1A0DBA4E1B0B1782D277601D7F0331A6

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8ore2avcr4z674g




|----------------------------------------------------------------|
| Gargoyle version 1.5.X | OpenWrt Attitude Adjustment branch |
| Gargoyle revision 78fa1f6 | OpenWrt revision r35153 |
| Built January 22, 2013 | Target ar71xx/default |
------------------------------------------------------------------
Router test: wr841nd v5

Relentless
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:30 pm

Re: Gargoyle-ispy 2013-January-22.7z

Postby Relentless » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:58 am

Does this version allow the additional channels that are not available in the official Gargoyle release?

jorgemiguel4
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Re: Gargoyle-ispy 2013-January-22.7z

Postby jorgemiguel4 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:53 am

KREAT0R wrote:
jorgemiguel4 wrote:Can you upload only the image for WR1043nd to upgrade from factory? My speed is very limited this month(around 2kb/s)... :?

Thanks

Im upload for you

gargoyle_1.5.x-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr1043nd-v1-squashfs-factory.bin
MD5: E63C69E0B284FF3D3E23B6851075ED68
SHA-1: DECA292DE685270DCB203FDDE09C7F85F4414B0A

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?loc131qd5o9f5h4


gargoyle_1.5.x-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr1043nd-v1-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin
MD5: B4930AE8E2860582B684818858EF9063
SHA-1: D45F976D1A0DBA4E1B0B1782D277601D7F0331A6

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8ore2avcr4z674g




|----------------------------------------------------------------|
| Gargoyle version 1.5.X | OpenWrt Attitude Adjustment branch |
| Gargoyle revision 78fa1f6 | OpenWrt revision r35153 |
| Built January 22, 2013 | Target ar71xx/default |
------------------------------------------------------------------



Thank you very much.

:)

excelsi
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:44 am

Re: Gargoyle-ispy 2013-January-22.7z

Postby excelsi » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:39 pm

Hi,

unfortunatly this special relase doenst fix the OpenVpn Problem that i have at the 1043ND. Again completly crash of the router after activating OpenVpn Server configuration like i had in 1.5.7
In 1.5.8 all works very good.
Thanks four help.

Best Regards

yc3948
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:04 am

Re: Gargoyle-ispy 2013-January-22.7z

Postby yc3948 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:44 am

you only need this http://www.gargoyle-router.com/gargoyle ... 39622d205d
My 1043ND working fine with OpenVpn now :)

excelsi wrote:Hi,

unfortunatly this special relase doenst fix the OpenVpn Problem that i have at the 1043ND. Again completly crash of the router after activating OpenVpn Server configuration like i had in 1.5.7
In 1.5.8 all works very good.
Thanks four help.

Best Regards
Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH2 DD-WRT v24SP2-MULTI (10/31/11) std
Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH Gargoyle 1.5.9+1f082daf
Linksys WRT54GL Gargoyle 1.4.4
TP-Link TL-WR1043ND Gargoyle 1.5.9+1f082daf

excelsi
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:44 am

Re: Gargoyle-ispy 2013-January-22.7z

Postby excelsi » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:10 pm

yc3948 wrote:you only need this http://www.gargoyle-router.com/gargoyle ... 39622d205d
My 1043ND working fine with OpenVpn now :)

excelsi wrote:Hi,

unfortunatly this special relase doenst fix the OpenVpn Problem that i have at the 1043ND. Again completly crash of the router after activating OpenVpn Server configuration like i had in 1.5.7
In 1.5.8 all works very good.
Thanks four help.

Best Regards


In conjunction with this special firmware release. Simple replacing this existing openvpn.sh file with that?

Flak
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:21 am

Re: Gargoyle-ispy 2013-January-22.7z

Postby Flak » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:36 am

Man, I'm not sure what's going on here or what magic you have worked ispy. But I'm getting the best wireless performance I've ever had.

excelsi
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:44 am

Re: Gargoyle-ispy 2013-January-22.7z

Postby excelsi » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:46 pm

excelsi wrote:
yc3948 wrote:you only need this http://www.gargoyle-router.com/gargoyle ... 39622d205d
My 1043ND working fine with OpenVpn now :)

excelsi wrote:Hi,

unfortunatly this special relase doenst fix the OpenVpn Problem that i have at the 1043ND. Again completly crash of the router after activating OpenVpn Server configuration like i had in 1.5.7
In 1.5.8 all works very good.
Thanks four help.

Best Regards


In conjunction with this special firmware release. Simple replacing this existing openvpn.sh file with that?


I compared the two openvpn.sh scripts in this image and that from this weblink you gave to me. They have no difference. So that can be the solution for the problem. :(


Return to “Show / Tell / Contribute”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests