Russian/Ukrainian date format

Want to share your OpenWrt / Gargoyle knowledge? Implemented a new feature? Let us know here.

Moderator: Moderators

Wild Rat

Russian/Ukrainian date format

Post by Wild Rat »

I add "dd.mm.yyyy" date format:
New date format
New date format
Clipboard-3.jpg (21.47 KiB) Viewed 4836 times
I moddyfied this files:

time.sh
login.sh
overview.sh
www.zip
Modyfied files
(5.75 KiB) Downloaded 467 times

Eric
Site Admin

Re: Russian/Ukrainian date format

Post by Eric »

I appreciate the contribution, but your patched files are not sufficient to add the date format.

In addition to time.sh, login.sh and overview.sh you'll need to edit some javascript in basic.js, webmon.js, ddns.js and maybe time.js (need to look closer to know whether modification to shell script is sufficient for time section). grep for "dateformat" in those files and you should see where the parameter is being referenced.

Wild Rat

Post by Wild Rat »

Eric wrote:grep for "dateformat" in those files and you should see where the parameter is being referenced.
Done:
www.zip
(26.94 KiB) Downloaded 468 times

Eric
Site Admin

Post by Eric »

Should be added to the main repository now, thanks! This will be included in the next 1.5.x release.

I had to re-do the edits to the javascript, since you edited the compiled/minified javascript, not the original source. The javascript is run through uglifyjs to minimize flash space on the router, but I don't store the source that way. In the future, please clone the source on github (git://github.com/ericpaulbishop/gargoyle.git), and edit that.