This version *should* become the final 1.11.0 if testing comes back ok (with some minor changes). There is still currently no ETA on the final release of 1.11.0, which is why i'm providing this build now.
You are recommended to NOT preserve settings when upgrading to this build. You do so at your own risk.
Alix - not updated (yet...)
AR71XX - Available
Atheros - not updated (yet...)
BRCM47xx - Available
Mvebu - Available
Ramips - Available
x86 - Available
Packages are included in the above links and can be added as repositories to the Plugins page.
Devices with 4MB of flash memory are now not supported.
Some devices with 8MB of flash also do not have enough space in the kernel partition to be built at the moment. If you want support for these, try a custom build and if you can make it work, let us know.
Changes since 1.10.0
Code: Select all
* Update to Openwrt 18.06 branch (Kernels 4.14.68 and 4.9.125)
* Add x86 profile
* Fixes to Samba network sharing
* Fixes to Tor (server config)
* Timezone changes (add Iran, rearrange Brazil, realign Turkey, fix regional server pools not updating)
* Fix button handlers for Archer series routers
* Add Quad9 DNS
* Fix Connection -> Basic page for devices with no wireless capabilities
* Add custom month bandwidth monitor (for aligning to ISP billing date)
* Fixes to restrictions module (not working on a single IP and not whitelisting URLs)
* Rework of OpenVPN config handling (certificates can now be permanently revoked. Disabled certificates will not be able to be connected with, but can be reinstated). Also add ability to generate single .ovpn file as config. Add new config options to assist mobile devices. Default cipher updated to more secure version
* New QoS default ruleset as per forum input
* QOSMON v2.3 with improved handling of dropped pings, smoother control algorithm and more user information displayed. Button added to reset the Fair Link Limit back to initial values
* Fixes to custom MAC Address setting not sticking
* Various GUI updates and cleanups
* Update DDNS Cloudflare configuration to handle new upstream API (you need to install a Gargoyle plugin to enable this now)
* Add HTTPS sniffing capabilities to Web URL Monitor and Restrictions sections
* New Theme "Flat Blue"
* Layer7 functionality disabled throughout firmware (it may return later...)
* Add GeoIP wifi country setting to GUI (with very specific conditions. You may only set this setting ONCE, and some users may never see this option if they do not meet certain regulatory requirements)
* Changes to Connected Hosts page (shows guests and upstream client connections separately)
* Allow filtering of Connection List page
* Translation updates for many languages
* Much much more!
This build is provided as is in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.