Hour Time Frames...

Suggest improvements and new features for Gargoyle.

Moderator: Moderators

Wildcats198311

Hour Time Frames...

Post by Wildcats198311 »

I have satellite internet which has limited Usage from 7 am - 2 am. From 2 am - 7 am I have Unlimited usage.

I would like to be able to see all the data used from 7 am - 2 am without showing the data usage from 2 am - 7 am.

I am currently able to view usage for each hour by viewing the Bandwidth Usage page and scrolling down. BUT I would like to see TOTAL usage for all hours combined.

Please add time frame usage to the Bandwidth Distribution and Bandwidth Usage pages.

dancardwell

Re: Hour Time Frames...

Post by dancardwell »

That could be very useful you could have a start timeframe and end timeframe set of drop down options you could then specify a start/end year/month/day/hour/minute by series of drop downs allowing a truly customisable timeframe to be used

Wildcats198311

Re: Hour Time Frames...

Post by Wildcats198311 »

dancardwell wrote:That could be very useful you could have a start timeframe and end timeframe set of drop down options you could then specify a start/end year/month/day/hour/minute by series of drop downs allowing a truly customisable timeframe to be used
That's a little more than I was asking but that would be useful for some as well.
Hope someone that knows programming can add these features in the future.