Port usage per client

Suggest improvements and new features for Gargoyle.

Moderator: Moderators

Cralis

Port usage per client

Post by Cralis »

It would be beneficial to see which ports the client is using, as opposed to all usage. Is this possible?
Using a WR1043ND V3 with 1.9.X (Built 20160602-1751 git@09ccf69), Full Bridge.

Lantis

Re: Port usage per client

Post by Lantis »

You can view this in the connection info page.
http://lantisproject.com/downloads/gargoyle_ispyisail.php for the latest releases
Please be respectful when posting. I do this in my free time on a volunteer basis.

Cralis

Post by Cralis »

Ah, right you are!

Would it be at all possible to have a filter option at the top, for the HostName? I have 15 clients connected, so it's hard to find a group of all the ports being used for a specific client, which I have identified as maxing out my upload bandwidth, and hence, causing my line to be very slow.

So once identified, would be nice to filter down to ports used by it only.

Is the bytes up/down the current speed? Or is that the amount of data that went up/down in the refresh period?
Using a WR1043ND V3 with 1.9.X (Built 20160602-1751 git@09ccf69), Full Bridge.

Lantis

Post by Lantis »

Cralis wrote:Ah, right you are!

Would it be at all possible to have a filter option at the top, for the HostName? I have 15 clients connected, so it's hard to find a group of all the ports being used for a specific client, which I have identified as maxing out my upload bandwidth, and hence, causing my line to be very slow.

So once identified, would be nice to filter down to ports used by it only.

Is the bytes up/down the current speed? Or is that the amount of data that went up/down in the refresh period?

In the latest version you can sort, but not filter.

My suggestion to achieve what you want is to set it to a relatively slow refresh rate (60 seconds or never) and then analyse the data.

The bytes up and down is the amount of data total on that connection, regardless of refresh time.
http://lantisproject.com/downloads/gargoyle_ispyisail.php for the latest releases
Please be respectful when posting. I do this in my free time on a volunteer basis.