Login page

Suggest improvements and new features for Gargoyle.

Moderator: Moderators

phgerin

Login page

Post by phgerin »

I really like que quotas on the login page.
It would be great if it was possible to add the current bandwidth usage graphs and maybe the bandwidth distribution just under the Date/Time (as on option).

Do you think its hard to implement ?

Thanks !

ispyisail

Re: Login page

Post by ispyisail »

Nice idea

ericwong

Post by ericwong »

Displaying the current bandwidth usage graphs and maybe the bandwidth distribution, etc will use router cpu cycle and it may have deleterious consequences to internet bandwidth/speed.

If this is implemented, then it should come with some control on who can see it or other means to restrict the cpu load for anonymous graph viewers.

Given the fact that the most popular router running Gargoyle already struggle to keep up with high speed broadband, i.e. my own experience indicate 1043nd v2 is only good for up to 50Mbps internet if both QoS and bandwidth quota are enabled, this is probably not the best idea.
Eric Wong

PM me if you need to buy Gargoyle router in Australia/NZ, willing to pay me to help you on your Gargoyle configurations or build custom configured ROM with pre-installed app or try to fix your bricked router. Yes, I am looking for job/work.

phgerin

Post by phgerin »

Just display the graph for Registered MAC address maybe.