Quota limit per day/week/month display

Suggest improvements and new features for Gargoyle.

Moderator: Moderators

ericwong

Quota limit per day/week/month display

Post by ericwong »

If one goes to the gargoyle home page, it will show your IP address's specified quota but it does not tell you whether this quota is per day/week/month!!!

Can the developers add this simple display, so it this information will be shown to the user?

In addition, if I configure the quota using "All Individual Hosts Without Explicit Quotas". If I access the gargoyle home page from the connected device "Without Explicit Quotas", gargoyle will not show that IP's quota. Making this function kinda somewhat inconvenient....

Since there is a quota reset bug (or is it a feature?), it is inconvenient to change the IP quota setting without causing reset on the IP address involved.
http://www.gargoyle-router.com/phpbb/vi ... =12&t=3619
Eric Wong

PM me if you need to buy Gargoyle router in Australia/NZ, willing to pay me to help you on your Gargoyle configurations or build custom configured ROM with pre-installed app or try to fix your bricked router. Yes, I am looking for job/work.

Batublock

Re: Quota limit per day/week/month display

Post by Batublock »

This Quotas thing is very usefull to me also coz i just set wifi without any password(hacker don't crack open wifi) and if stranger device connect i just set the quotas(All Individual Hosts Without Explicit Quotas) for them limit to 1MB.I hope gargoyle can automatically set static ip and block the stranger device if they using different IP(not yet happen untill now because they don't know what my router setting)