Gargoyle build features list

Suggest improvements and new features for Gargoyle.

Moderator: Moderators

cjrivsua

Gargoyle build features list

Post by cjrivsua »

Hello, please pay attention to my following question and read it in detail when you have a little free time:

I was wondering that as well as DD-WRT firmware has a list with features and software compiled and ready to run (please see the following as an example sample: http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Wh ... e_Versions) with different applications depending on the size of the firmware to be applied (for example: micro, mini, VPN, hotspot, VoIP, big, mega, giga, etc), I was wondering if for the Gargoyle firmware and depending of the different versions of firmware and size of firmware to apply (4MB, 8MB, 16MB), if is it possible to know a full list with build features depending of each Gargoyle firmware revision and firmware size?.

I do not know if I have explained well and you can understand me, basically is to know the main characteristics and applications prepared and ready to be executed and depending on the size of the firmware to be installed and the firmware revision also, just like DD-WRT does so in detail or else with a similar form for Gargoyle.

Answer please when you can and thank you very much.

ispyisail

Re: Gargoyle build features list

Post by ispyisail »

Gargoyle has a wiki, your more than welcome to create a feature table.

ar71xx

Code: Select all

ath10k
ath10k-large
routerstation
usb
usb_large
usb_large_nand
alix

atheros