Help to configure Firewall on Router TL-WR940NV1. / Ayuda para configurar Corta fuego en Router TL-WR940NV1.

Report issues relating to bandwith monitoring, bandwidth quotas or QoS in this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

DaleyAlarcon

Help to configure Firewall on Router TL-WR940NV1. / Ayuda para configurar Corta fuego en Router TL-WR940NV1.

Post by DaleyAlarcon »

I need help to properly configure the Firewall service of my TL-WR940NV1 Router with the Gargoyle OS-Router,

When logging in and going to the Firewall section I observe that there is the Restrictions section and in the same Restriction of access and excesses or whitelist, it is of my interest to leave in white list, only banks, google search engine and whatsapp messaging service , I do not want everything else to be accessed wirelessly, I have tried to make this configuration without success.

As I am using a translator I leave at the end my original text in Spanish, in case someone can answer me in my own language and thank you very much.

Necesito ayuda para configurar adecuadamente el servicio de Corta fuego de mi Router TL-WR940NV1 con el OS-Router Gargoyle,

Al logearme e ir a la sección Firewall observo que existe la sección Restriciones y en la misma Restricion de acceso y la excesiones o lista blanca, es de mi Interés dejar en lista blanca, solo los bancos, el buscador google y el servicio de mensajería whatsapp, a todo lo demás no deseo que se pueda acceder inalámbricamente, he intentado realizar dicha configuración sin exito.

Como estoy usando un traductor dejo al final mis texto original en español, por si alguien me puede responder en mi propio idioma y muchas gracias.

Lantis

Re: Help to configure Firewall on Router TL-WR940NV1. / Ayuda para configurar Corta fuego en Router TL-WR940NV1.

Post by Lantis »

What version of Gargoyle are you using?
Can you please share what you have tried already via screenshots hosted on another website and linked to here?
Thanks
http://lantisproject.com/downloads/gargoyle_ispyisail.php for the latest releases
Please be respectful when posting. I do this in my free time on a volunteer basis.