Unable to select some IPs on the Bandwidth Graph

Report issues relating to bandwith monitoring, bandwidth quotas or QoS in this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Daeron

Unable to select some IPs on the Bandwidth Graph

Post by Daeron »

As far as I can tell, there appears to be some kind of bug with the Bandwidth graph on the Bandwidth usage page.

Important that this only happens when "Save High Resolution 15 Minute Timeframe Data For All Hosts" is enabled and Bandwidth Graph Time Frame is set to 15 minutes.

On the picture you can see that the bandwidth is utilized, but neither of the IPs (or hostnames) you can select are actually responsible for the majority of the total usage.

That's because there are more devices on the network, something that is apparent when scrolling down and looking at the Bandwidth Usage Table:
Note that these devices also show up if the Bandwidth Usage Table is set to a 15 minutes interval. They are also visible on the Firewall (QoS) settings page as traffic or on the B/W Distribution page (including their IPs and hostnames). Switching the Bandwidth Graph to a 6 hour interval (from the bugged 15 minutes) also immediately lets you choose between 6 IPs instead of 3.

Turning "Save High Resolution 15 Minute Timeframe Data For All Hosts" off then on initially shows all 6 IPs, but eventually (I'd say couple minutes) will only show 3.

The memory usage seems fine (66% on a 32MB device) and the devices are clearly tracked on the Bandwidth Usage Table well enough.

All devices have a static DHCP lease and there's nothing special about them.

Any ideas?

ispyisail

Re: Unable to select some IPs on the Bandwidth Graph

Post by ispyisail »

Interesting

I never use high resolution