TP-Link WDR3600 - Poor wifi signal on 1.5.11

Report wireless and/or network connectivity problems in this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

delta29

Re: TP-Link WDR3600 - Poor wifi signal on 1.5.11

Post by delta29 »

I have also tried version 1.6.0...... but with no success.
I also tried with disabled Atheros ANI and option disassoc_low_ack 0 (as suggested in http://www.gargoyle-router.com/phpbb/vi ... =11&t=4667 . => no success

back to 1.5.9 is the only solution... :-((

I noticed that the current trunk for OpenWrt Attitude Adjustment 12.09 is at SVN r39356 , a more recent release than gargoyle 1.6.0 (38347) ... perhaps the solution for our problems is there?

cybrgeek

Post by cybrgeek »

Delta 29...if you do find a solution anywhere, please post back here with the results & exactly how to effect a change. I stick with Gargoyle because it does increase my range. I have grown weary of pursuing a solution which has gone through 2 updates & 1 new major release with no solution to the problem with this particular router. Sorry if I seem disinterested; that it not the case...just tired of getting hopes up, flashing, testing, then having to flash back. Until I see an actual fix for this router, I think I'll just stay at version 1.5.9.

daxionglu

Post by daxionglu »

I want to say press release is the best medium for promoting a new business or any news or products launched by a company or firm.It is a great medium of getting the traffic on

a website.If i forget some points about press release please share your views.