Bug reports on 1.3.4

If your problem doesn't fall into one of the other categories, report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

braveheartleo

Bug reports on 1.3.4

Post by braveheartleo »

False alarm regarding the qos download "save changes" button not working. Sorry about that.

Turns out that the browser cached some old data from the webif 1.3.3 and that caused the malfunction. So I guess it is good advice to CLEAR the browser cache after every firmware upgrade to avoid malfunctions brought by old cached data.

Can the webif set no-cache for its objects so that the browser won't cache its pages, and avoid causing the webif to not work because of old cached data, especially if users use browsers and do not clear it when closing?

braveheartleo

Re: Bug reports on 1.3.4

Post by braveheartleo »

Regarding webmon not backing up domains and searches even with a scheduled cron job, I have found out that the script generator doesn't make the backup script executable. This results in the cron job failing its task, thus no backups are produced even though no error is reported in syslog.

The fix is as simple as adding a

Code: Select all

chmod +x $backup_script
in the webmon backup script generator right after filling its contents.

I'm attaching a diff to facilitate the fix.
Attachments
webmon_gargoyle.zip
(746 Bytes) Downloaded 276 times

Draakon

Post by Draakon »

Possibly a bug with time.sh displaying current time-zone.. or problem with my router's memory (longer description here). Could someone please try to reproduce it?

santicaterpilar

Post by santicaterpilar »

not work in atheros based device EOC 2610 but 1.3.3. version is working not charg web interface