WR1043ND as AP for Fritzbox-LAN

Report wireless and/or network connectivity problems in this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

eckse

WR1043ND as AP for Fritzbox-LAN

Post by eckse »

Hello,

I'm struggeling now since 3 or 4 days with my new TP-Link WR1043ND and it's configuration to run as an Access Point in my Fritz!box-managed LAN.

Actually we have LAN in nearly all rooms but Smartphones and tablets would also like to be Internet connected ;)
Therefore I bought this router; after first trials with the stock-FW I decided to try something else and choose the Gargoyle-FW
gargoyle_1.5.9-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr1043nd-v1-squashfs-factory.
and flashed it - so far so good.

In the beginning I had some problems with all the IPs but finally I got it fixed and the router was visible in the web-interface of my Fritz-router (7240).
Unfortunately there must be something wrong in my settings because the accessability of the fritzbox is very poor (nearly impossible) if the TP-link is connected to the LAN.
I thought this could be caused by DHCP of TP-link, but it's running in wireless bridge/repeater mode and there is no DHCP-options to choose.

Could you please help me?
I'll add some screenshots of the Gargoyle web-interface...

Thanks!
eckse
Attachments
Status.jpg
Status.jpg (90.35 KiB) Viewed 3313 times

eckse

Re: WR1043ND as AP for Fritzbox-LAN

Post by eckse »

And another screenshot...
Attachments
Connection.jpg
Connection.jpg (88.59 KiB) Viewed 3312 times

eckse

Post by eckse »

So, found it by myself - there were some things wrong in the configuration... wireless bridge/repeater is wrong - gateway works!

See all settings on screenshot...
Attachments
connection.jpg
connection.jpg (82.37 KiB) Viewed 3305 times

ginyu

Post by ginyu »

Might I ask what hardware revision you have?

eckse

Post by eckse »

So, after some month another problem - I didn't change anything but the WLAN of the router doen't work anymore - and I cannot access it via network (IP).
In the Fritz!box it's shown as not connected but the internet-radio connected to the router works...!?!?

Restart does not solve the problem.

What can I do?

@ginyu
Saw your question right now - but I have no access at the moment therefore I cannot answer...